Dog Training & Dog Obedience Guide
Urgent Press Release For Dog Owners:
Why Dog Training Program is necessary?
Dog-Training program is necessary to build a strong relation between the Dog and his owner. A well trained dogs not only Builds Strong communication and understanding with the owner but also appreciated and receive lots of attention from passer-by when compared to an untrained one. Training of Dog does not depend on Breed, Age or size of the Dog. A proper training and guidance makes your Dog listen to your Commands.
Dog Agility, Dog Training, Dog Obedience, training supplies and much more get Info
What Happens When Your Dog remains untrained?
An untrained Dog every time Create a nuisance in and around the house you live. And some time or the other you definitely have to take the situation seriously. Your Neighbor’s and Passer-by may suffer from the nuisance made by such difficult and untrained Dogs.
How to Train a Dog?
Training Secrets: Once again to remind you before we start, Age, Breed and Size will not affect Training. Every Dog can be trained, if we trained properly.
Now, if you have a Dog or puppy, you may be eager to start training. Before you start, follow the Training Guide lines The first and the foremost thing to teach your new puppy is that human flesh is much more sensitive than other puppies and that it really hurts us when they bite. This is called bite inhibition. A puppy has very sharp teeth and a weak jaw. This means that the puppy can cause you to be uncomfortable when mouthing or puppy biting you, but cannot cause severe damage. An adult dog has duller teeth and a powerful jaw. This means that an adult dog can cause significant damage when biting.
• Make your Dog understand why you are correcting Him
• Praise your Dog so that your praise has meaning and your Dog must understand praise
• Stop your Dog jumping on you.
• No "violence." No hitting. No abuse. With your Dog and don’t put up with any such kind of nonsense, and never should you. Once you learn how to give properly timed corrections and motivational praise, you'll notice your dog's confidence begin to skyrocket and she'll start to really love you as the "pack leader” in her life.
• Avoid your Dog biting even when he is small
Lot more on how to train your Dog… Recommended Link
Basic commands that you should make your dog follow: When Training your Own Dog or taking help of some one else to train Your Dog, there are certain basic commands that must be mastered in order for the Dog considered truly trained. These Basic commands are:
• Train your Dog to sit on your Command is the vital part of any Dog Training Program. Every time you let the Dog in or out of the Door then ask for “sit “or “ Down” before you open or close the door.
• A well or Good Trained Dog remains stop, when his owner commands him to do so. Whenever you put down some food, ask your Dog to stay where he is.
• Make your Dog to respond to the word “NO.”. It is a important word that can save you from lots of Trouble.
• It is important that any dog learn to walk beside its owner on a loose lead, neither pulling ahead nor lagging behind. Don't indicate the walk in any way; just start running with your dog through your commands. Reward each correct response. After the last one, say, "Praise Your Dog saying “Good Dog”!
Dog Training Supplies get it here
Feel Proud to Be The Owner Of A Well Trained Dog:
A properly trained dog will respond properly to all the owner’s commands, and will not display any anxiety, displeasure disobedience or confusion. To avoid this annoyance with your Dog a good Training Program is necessary. A good dog training program will focus on allowing the dog to learn just what is expected of it, and will use positive reinforcement to reward desired behaviors.
Training frees Your Dog makes a strong bond with the owner and always be appreciated by the Neighbor and passer by. So we make you a proud owner of your Dog…
Michelle Magne recommends (http://www.mydogtrainingguide.com) for high quality training of your Dog.